Wednesday, October 28, 2009

getting back on the bandwagon:-)

Well, I have been extremely busy the last few weeks and its obvious because I haven't come on here to give any updates. Well I am officially back on the weight loss bandwagon. I have been trying to eat well and get as much exercise as I can and I have managed to maintain my weight (no loss or gain). I am happy about that. In the meantime, I found a website that has actually been a lifesaver to me the past few weeks. I use it as a real motivational tool. Not saying you should dream to be skinny, but it gives you an idea of what you will look like if you work really hard and I put the picture up where I see it everyday and its a real eye opener.

You can put your face on your body type, and change the weight as needed. I had a pic up of my weight now and I look like and then this, and its amazingly helpful! Its called mvm.com. I cant wait to take a real pic next to it once I lose the weight to see if it really looks the same:-) We will see! I also want to start putting up some of the things I have been eating and some of my tricks for losing weight. If anyone has any suggestions or ways they have tried that have worked, let me know! Id love to hear them and try some of them out. As far as foods, I am a real picky eater, and it has to be semi-simple for me to make or forget about it:-) I love baking and cooking but if there are more than 15 ingredients, I get a little annoyed lol-but I am willing to try anything once. Hope your all doing well!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send me a comment!!! My first blog so any encouragment will be much appreciated! Thanks:-)