Monday, November 16, 2009

WOW!!!

Wow! I can't believe it! After what I have been going through the last 2 weeks this is what I really needed! A 7 lb weight loss in a week!!! Yes, I know most of it is water weight but I am ecstatic for the moment! I can't wait to see what next mondays weigh-in will be!!! I have been going through a rough patch in my life, on thursday would have been my 4 year anniversary with my boyfriend Andrew, but we have split up and its been the toughest time in my life! Its hard to just change everything (new apartment, new everything) when you spend 4 years building a life with someone! I could go on and on about that but I am trying to not think about that because I find myself going nuts! It's too much to take on at the moment and I am sick of going back and fourth from being happy to upset which is only natural. BUT, for right now I am going to say I am proud of myself and I can't believe this time I am actually doing it! I am going to be the person I always wanted to be and have the fun I deserve! I am soo proud of myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send me a comment!!! My first blog so any encouragment will be much appreciated! Thanks:-)